A Greener Indiana

Everybody can do something to make a greener Indiana

random discussions here (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help bring in Foods Alive products to your local grocer!

Please help us get our products into a store near you! If you cannot find our golden flax crackers or flax oils in your local health food s…

Started by Foods Alive

0 Dec 4, 2008

Power Companies Worry About Usage Drop

An unexpected drop in U.S. electricity consumption has utility companies worried the trend isn't a byproduct of the economic downturn and c…

Started by Ellen

0 Nov 30, 2008

Daniels/Easterly seek to eliminate local air agencies

It was reported this week that the Daniels Administration is wanting to eliminate several local environmental agencies or at minimum take b…

Started by John Blair

0 Nov 30, 2008

Mercury pollution is a real problem

It is reported that 40% of all mercury is produced from power plants. It was reported that 20 tons of mercury was released in 2007 by power…

Started by Eric Stallsmith

0 Nov 23, 2008

I Need A Green Career!!!

So, if you have checked out my profile I've listed the gist of what I'm doing with my life currently. However, I will finish grad school at…

Started by Krissy

0 Oct 20, 2008

Moral Dilemma!

Hey there everybody! I am having some troubles at work. I work at a bar that serves all its beer in bottles. We recycle the cardboard that…

Started by Laura K.

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Laura K.

Paddle rondevous questions

So my first question is are there people who have a spot open in their canoe for an experienced canoer for the weekend and or would a kayak…

Started by Ernest Rando

0 Jul 22, 2008

So who did the rankings??

i see that indiana was ranked 49th i was just curious where the original data for that comes from and who did the ranking??

Started by Ernest Rando

1 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Eric Stallsmith

RSS

Feed from Indiana Living Green Magazine

Reface Don't Replace

Refacing is greener than replacing - ecocountertopsusa.com

Reface! Don't Replace!
CLICK FOR MORE INFO

© 2017   Created by Eric Stallsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service