A Greener Indiana

Everybody can do something to make a greener Indiana

random discussions here (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IPL announces new small residential renewable energy rebate

http://www.iplpower.com/ipl/index?page=IPLGeneral&Menu=02000000&DocID=020391af33d6012801538fc1004513

Started by Mann Plumbing Inc. Solar Energy

0 Jun 2, 2010

Gulf of Mexico:Oil Spill The fear of offshore drilling

For those who advocated for off shore drilling and "mining" domestic oil, how do you feel now?     ROBERT, La. (AP) - BP started pumping he…

Started by Mrs. Cara Dafforn

0 May 27, 2010

Downsizing -- shock and awe!

My family is moving to a smaller house and unloading 3/4ths of our possessions! Have tried to recycle and reuse as much as possible. Does a…

Started by Marianne Peters

1 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Mrs. Cara Dafforn

Finding Green Jobs in Indiana/Indianapolis?

Does anyone know of a good online resource for finding green jobs or companies that primary support green/eco issues in Indiana and/or Indi…

Started by thechickenlady

3 Apr 13, 2010

Urban Chickens?

Does anyone know if urban chickens are allowed in Fort Wayne or if they are working on allowing them?

Started by Patrice Farmer

3 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Patrice Farmer

Manure Raises New Stink Giant Gas Bubbles in Indiana Dairy Farm's Waste Pond Frighten Neighbors

Lordy! How did I miss this one? Glad I don't live next to these bubbles. Burst manure bubbles "So far, there have been no big booms or exp…

Started by Ellen

1 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Leah DiMaria

Can someone take out the trash?

When I was first invited to join this site I was pretty excited about it's potential.  Raising environmental awareness in an important goal…

Started by Mark Dauble

5 Apr 10, 2010

Good Works Indiana Grant 5K to 10K

GOOD WORKS IN INDIANA GRANT ORIENTATION: APRIL 2nd Leveraging the resources of the State of Indiana to enhance the community building work…

0 Feb 19, 2010

Delaware County $25,000 philianthropic give away

You're supposed to collect the gifts on the big day, not give them away. The local foundation has decided to give $25,000 away to four loca…

0 Feb 4, 2010

Thought I'd Share

an interesting site I came across again... http://www.equal-distribution.com/ecovillage peace

Started by Robert

0 Jan 30, 2010

RSS

Feed from Indiana Living Green Magazine

Reface Don't Replace

Refacing is greener than replacing - ecocountertopsusa.com

Reface! Don't Replace!
CLICK FOR MORE INFO

© 2017   Created by Eric Stallsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service