Don’t throw away those old phone books---recycle them! There are eight locations where residents can drop off phone books to be recycled in Indianapolis.
Indianapolis Recycled Fiber
• 1775 S. West Street - Drop phonebooks in the green bin marked “Phone Books Only."
• 4934 Robison Rd. (96th Street Transfer Station)
• 3617 Southeastern Ave. (Circle City Recycling)
• 2069 N Montcalm Ave.
AT&T Distribution Warehouses
• North Side: 8019 Allison Avenue.
• East Side: 6515 Olivia Lane
• West Side: 4750 Kentucky Avenue
• South Side: 3000 South Shelby
For information regarding where to recycle anything from antifreeze to vinyl siding, visit www.kibi.org
and peruse the “Recycle and Reuse Guide.” The “Recycle and Reuse Guide” is maintained by Keep Indianapolis Beautiful, Inc. in partnership with the City of Indianapolis.