A Greener Indiana

Everybody can do something to make a greener Indiana

http://www.kibi.org/donate/index.htm#rainbarrel

Our own Jerome Delbridge engineered these rain barrels expertly. Proceeds for all rain barrels purchased will benefit tree planting in Indianapolis.

See link above for more info or to order!

Thanks for being green!!!

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

these look really nice! i assume the black hose is long enough to carry excess water away from the house and that a hose can be connected to the faucet? is there a barrier to pevent mosquitoes from breeding. i was going to find a kit to make mine, but this is a good cause. right now i have other priority expenses and will have to live with my not so perfect makeshift garbage cans, but look forward to ordering when i can...oh, how many gallons each?

RSS

Feed from Indiana Living Green Magazine

Reader tips: hangers, mesh bags and water conservation

Sometimes you, readers, have some pretty great tips to share. Here are a few that I thought might interest the masses.

In response to Closet Recycler, a question about recycling wire hangers:

Dear Renee,

Folks might want to remember food/clothing pantries which are always looking for hangers to hang [...]

STOP COVANTA’S DIRTY MRF

RECYCLING UPDATE FOR THE CITY OF INDIANAPOLIS

In September 2014, two paper companies and a concerned citizen filed a lawsuit in Marion Superior Court, asking the judge to stop the City of Indianapolis’ “recycling” contract with Covanta. We expect to hear from the judge within in the next week or [...]

Can do

Renee!!

For many years as a family we have gone to Michigan to camp.  During many of the visits we noticed that many Michigan grocery stores have recycling machines that accept cans/bottles.  When a can is deposited it is crushed and a receipt is printed for cash reimbursement.  The store [...]

Reface Don't Replace

Refacing is greener than replacing - ecocountertopsusa.com

Reface! Don't Replace!
CLICK FOR MORE INFO

© 2015   Created by Eric Stallsmith.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service