Here's a brief list of the first things you should to when you join A Greener Indiana. Doing these few things will help you get going in the community.
1. Complete your profile information
(answer the questions, fill in the blanks)
2. Upload you profile photo
-Company logos are fine, but if you put a company logo then you should talk about how your company is working on being greener.
- a picture or icon helps people remember you as an individual
3. Find and join groups of interest
(click "groups" at top of page)
- The backbone of A Greener Indiana is the groups. It is easy to communicate to all of the members of a group and members of a group get notified of new content. To make Indiana Greener we need to share ideas and knowledge. The groups are crucial to this.
4. Add comments to interesting discussions
- there are many ways to communicate on this site. Check out this entire discussion on this topic
5. Invite people you know or want to know to be your friend.
When these people join they will be automatically added to your friends list. You can easily blast out an e-mail to all of the people that are your freind. Click on the Invite button in your toolbar to get started.
If you have any questions then ask them and from there this "how-to" will evolve.