This is how it really turned out on Sunday, August 12, 2012
The Day of the Lughna is a celebration of the beginning of the harvest. An ending to the time of lack and the beginning of abundance. Today, we celebrate in the perfect weather in our great State of Indiana.
A mussie tussie was the first gift to my gal pals as I greeted each one of them with an organic nose gay upon their forearm. The bouquet garne was filled with a scented geranium, hyssop and pineapple mint while tied with a pink rick rack ribbon.
Once at our destination
1. Champagne and Seafood (Tonic water for those shooting)
2. Camo Mudmask and target practice (Archery and Firearms)
3. Calypso Breeze by Smith Winery
4. Facials, Sand Pedicures and Massage begin
5. Lunch is served from Brad Gates Catering
I never planned on a fire ban which eliminated cooking (aw shucks!) so it was cold finger food and Smore Cupcakes by the Flying Cupcake.
Best of luck on your harvest, Cara