Seeking serenity on a budget has always meant a 45 minute to 1 hour and 15 trip to a state park or the Hoosier National Forest. It seems those in Beverly Hills are just learning how glamourous camping can really be...for your wallet.
Glamping is not all smores with champagne "champs". Here is my list to make camping glamourous
1. Arranging Floral and Fauna at the camping site. Centerpieces add an elegant touch to an all ready natural scene.
2. Sandbar pedicures and Mud masks. Get up early and do a beauty ritual at the beach. Stretch and do some Yoga.
3. Retail Therapy: Shop the Camp Store
4. Choose a wishing rock, read/write a ode or a poem
5. Pass danty finger food on a silver tray
6. Bring blankets and pillows to lounge upon
7. Okay now you can have the "champs" around the camp fire while painting your toenails.
8. Because ice is glamourous while camping have a slushy cocktail and a sinus eye ice pack while relaxing at camp.
9. Preplan the party with a Citronella Geranium Nosegay or posy to keep the bugs away.
10. Close the night with a sunset candle light vigil
Here is a toast to more camping, canoeing, hiking and biking this spring and summer. Happy Earth Day