Change your thinking. Prevent panic and put into place a prevention plan for the summer and the upcoming flu season. You can lead the thought revolution. 7 tips to prevention.
1. Don't share towels; Designate a color for each member of the household,
choose to monogram or mark with a fabric pen.
2. Shower after physical activity and review your body for open sores, wounds or insect bites
3. Treat and cover your open sores, wounds or insect bites.
4. Properly clean your athletic gear and equipment
5. Limit touching your face (eyes, nose, ears, and mouth)
6. Keep your hands clean; clean under your nails with a designated brush for each family member.
7. Consult a physician for all active wounds and rashes